Investment Visa Application:

Application Package for Investment Visa

The O-1 is a non-immigrant visa designed for employers to bring over foreign nationals who have showed exemplary skill in their respective field of expertise.

The L-1 Visa is broken up into two different parts. First is the L-1A visa which is for foreign nationals coming to work in a managerial position. The L-1B visas are meant for foreign nationals who are coming to work for specialized position.

The R-1 Religious Worker Visa is intended for ministers or other religious workers coming to the United States for temporary work for a non-profit organization.

Under the TN Visa, citizens of Canada and Mexico are allowed to come work in the United States. This visa only applies for those foreign citizens in Mexico and Canada.