Individuals of Extraordinary Ability Work Visa Application
O-1 Work Visa Application Package
O-1 Work Visa Application Guide Package Description:
Sometimes, employers in the United States have trouble filling a position which requires a certain specialized skill. This visa is meant for employers to hire a foreign national to do that job. In order for that to happen, the workers must show proof that they truly have a special talent for that specific field.
The O-1 is a nonimmigrant visa designed for employers to bring over foreign nationals who have showed exemplary skill in their respective field of expertise. The employer must sponsor the foreign national who wants to come to the United States to temporarily work. The foreign national may not apply for the O-1 visa by themselves.
In the O-1 Work Visa package you’ll find:
- All the forms needed to complete your O-1 Application.
- All the terms and abbreviations needed to break down what every single line in the form means.
- Guide to establishing your ethnic background.
- Overview of the O-1 Application and what it entails.
- Requirements for Eligibility of O-1 Application.
- All the step by step procedures.
- Translation of Documents.
- All the contact information for the Government Agencies and American Embassies and Consulates.
- FAQ about the O-1 Application process.
- Checklist for all the required documentation.