L-1 Temporary Work Visa for Intracompany Transferee Application Package
L-1 Temporary Work Visa for Intracompany Transferee Application Guide Package Description:
The L-1 Visa is broken up into two different parts. First is the L-1A visa which is for foreign nationals coming to work in a managerial position. The L-1B visas are meant for foreign nationals who are coming to work for specialized position. This is for employees who know a great amount on the product.
The L-1 visa only grants entry for a specific time. To apply for the L-1 visa, it requires two different steps in order to properly apply for it. The L-1 application must be first filed by the employer then once it gets approved the foreign employee must then apply for it at a U.S. consulate.
In the L-1 Temporary Work Visa package you’ll find:
- All the forms needed to complete your L-1 Application.
- All the terms and abbreviations needed to break down what every single line in the form means.
- Guide to establishing your ethnic background.
- Overview of the L-1 Application and what it entails.
- Requirements for Eligibility of L-1 Application.
- All the step by step procedures.
- Translation of Documents.
- All the contact information for the Government Agencies and American Embassies and Consulates.
- FAQ about the L-1 Application process.
- Checklist for all the required documentation.