R-1 Religious Work Visa Application Package
R-1 Religious Worker Visa Application Guide Package Description:
The R-1 Religious Worker Visa is intended for ministers or other religious workers coming to the United States for temporary work for a non-profit organization. That worker must also have received an official job offer from a tax-exempt religious organization.
These religious workers must be recognized for doing these religious works. These workers consist of nuns, priest, clergy, and monks.
In the R-1 Religious Worker Visa package you’ll find:
- All the forms needed to complete your R-1 Application.
- All the terms and abbreviations needed to break down what every single line in the form means.
- Guide to establishing your ethnic background.
- Overview of the R-1 Application and what it entails.
- Requirements for Eligibility of R-1 Application.
- All the step by step procedures.
- Translation of Documents.
- All the contact information for the Government Agencies and American Embassies and Consulates.
- FAQ about the R-1 Application process.
- Checklist for all the required documentation.