Temporary Employment Visas:

The EAD, otherwise known as a “work permit”, allows the person holding it to work legally in the U.S. To get the EAD card you must file the Application for Employment Authorization, form I-765

The H-1B Visa is a non-immigrant work visa intended for foreign nationals working in specialty occupation, who are already sponsored by an employer to work in the United states

The H-2B Visa allows employers to hire foreign workers to work in the U.S. for non-agricultural purposes.