H-1B Professional Work Visa Application Package!
H-1B Professional Work Visa Application Package Description:
The H-1B Visa is a non-immigrant work visa intended for foreign nationals working in specialty occupation, who are already sponsored by an employer to work in the United states. This specific visa is one valid up to three years, with the possibility of extending it another three years.
A specialty occupation requires a minimum of a bachelor’s degree for that specific specialty used to come work in the United States. A specialty occupation is the practical application of a body of highly specialized knowledge to best do the job.
Also, the employer must show valid proof that he/she needs that specific specialty worker. The employer must also get an approved Labor Conditions Application, which is then followed by filing an application with the USCIS.
In the H-1B Professional Work Visa package you’ll find:
- All the forms needed to complete your H-1B Application.
- All the terms and abbreviations needed to break down what every single line in the form means.
- Guide to establishing your ethnic background.
- Overview of the H-1B Application and what it entails.
- Requirements for Eligibility of H-1B Application.
- All the step by step procedures.
- Translation of Documents.
- All the contact information for the Government Agencies and American Embassies and Consulates.
- FAQ about the H-1B Application process.
- Checklist for all the required documentation.