H-2B Work Visa for Skilled and Unskilled Workers Application Package!
H-2B Work Visa for Skilled and Unskilled Workers Application Package Description:
The H-2B Visa allows employers to hire foreign workers to work in the U.S. for non-agricultural purposes. The H-2B is currently in high demand because individuals who may not be allowed to apply for other U.S. visas can apply for this. Also, the H-2B can used to for employers to hire foreign people for temporary seasonal jobs.
In the H-2B Work Visa for Skilled and Unskilled Workers package you’ll find:
- All the forms needed to complete your H-2B Application.
- All the terms and abbreviations needed to break down what every single line in the form means.
- Guide to establishing your ethnic background.
- Overview of the H-2B Application and what it entails.
- Requirements for Eligibility of H-2B Application.
- All the step by step procedures.
- Translation of Documents.
- All the contact information for the Government Agencies and American Embassies and Consulates.
- FAQ about the H-2B Application process.
- Checklist for all the required documentation.