Employment Authorization Document


Prepare Your Non-immigrant Visa Applications Online!

ImmigrationmadeE-Z provides an easy and effective way to properly prepare and complete your Employment Authorization Application (Form I-765). Our easy-to-use form guide will ensure that you’ll have everything you need to complete your official application with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services agency. $180 Employment Authorization Application Package plus USCIS Filing Fees.

Employment Authorization Document Using Form I-765

The EAD, otherwise known as a “work permit”, allows the person holding it to work legally in the U.S. To get the EAD card you must file the Application for Employment Authorization, form I-765. If you are an immigrant who currently lives in the United States, you may apply for an employment authorization document. The time given is based on the immigrants status. The EAD grants authorization to work freely in the U.S., without having to have the employer file a non-immigrant worker petition.

You can apply for Form I-765 if you need to renew a previously expired EAD, replace an EAD, and to obtain an Interim EAD. The Interim EAD is only for specific applicants when the USCIS hasn’t approved the application within 90 days.

Disclaimer: ImmigrationmadeE-Z.com is NOT a government agency nor a law firm. ImmigrationmadeE-Z does not sell USCIS forms, you can find those at USCIS.gov. We simply offer services which provide a complete and easy way to fill out any immigration forms you may need.

View the Employment Authorization Document Questionnaire


Employment Authorization Document