Adjustment of Status
Prepare Your Adjustment of Status Online!
ImmigrationmadeE-Z provides an easy and effective way to properly prepare and complete your Adjustment of Status. Our easy-to-use form guide will ensure that you’ll have everything you need to complete your official application with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services agency. $220 U.S. Citizenship Application Package plus USCIS Filing Fees.
ImmigrationmadeE-Z can prepare your Adjustment of Status and get your green card. In order to do so, you must either be married to a Citizen of the United States or a step-child of a U.S. citizen and have come on any of the following visas:
- A-1, A-2 or A-3 Foreign Government Official or Family Member Visa
- B1/B2 Tourist Visa
- E-1, E-2 or E-3 Treaty Trader Visa
- F-1, F-2 or F-3 Student Visa
- G-1, G-2, G-3, G-4 or G-5 Foreign Government Staff or Family Member Visa
- H-1, H-2, H-3 or H-4 Employment or Family Member Visa
- J-1 or J-2 Exchange Visitor not subject to 2 Year Rule
- K-1 or K-2 Fiancée Visa, Fiancée Child Visa
- K-3 or K-4 Spousal Visa, Spousal Child Visa
- L-1 or L-2 Employment Visa
- M-1, M-2 or M-3 Student Visa
- O-1, O-2 or O-3 Extraordinary Ability Visa
- P-1, P-2, P-3 or P-4 Entertainment Visa
- Q-1 Cultural Exchange Visa
- R-1 or R-2 Religious Occupation Visa
- Same Sex Marriage Green Card
- T-1, T-2, T-3 or T-4 Trafficking Victim Visa
- TD Dependent of TN Visa Holder
- TN-1 Professional Work Status from Canada
- TN-2 Professional Work Visa from Mexico
- U-1, U-2, U-3 or U-4 Criminal Victim Visa
- Visa Waiver Program – ESTA
We can prepare your Adjustment of Status and get your green card if you are married to a U.S. Citizen or are the step-child of a U.S. Citizen and came to the U.S.
Do You Need to Adjust Your Status for US Citizenship?
If you are living in the US and are a recipient of an approved immigrant petition by a permanent resident, an employer or a citizen of the US you must file a l-485 form to adjust status to become a permanent resident. This form must be filed with US Citizenship and Immigration Services in order to receive a green card. At Immigration Made Ez we are ready to assist you with the entire process. When you require adjustment of status services we’re the professionals you can trust with such matters. We’re located in South Florida and can assist you in filing the proper forms so the process is handled right the first time.
Our Online Services Are Convenient and Affordable
Our services are affordable and convenient. Turn to us for online services that make completing your adjustment of status a simple task that is highly effective and easily completed. All of our forms and form guides are easy to use. We can provide you with everything you require to complete the official application process with the proper authorities. Get the application package from us that includes assistance from our specialists. Let us prepare your forms for you so you enjoy a stress-free process when it comes to receiving your green card. We understand that you need all of the help that you can get. That’s why we focus on completing forms with accurate information so the process is not slowed down in any manner due to the application process. Together we can help you adjust your status of US citizenship.