Application for Citizenship
Prepare Your U.S. Citizenship Application Online!
ImmigrationmadeE-Z provides an easy and effective way to properly prepare and complete your U.S. Citizenship Application (Form N-400). Our easy-to-use form guide will ensure that you’ll have everything you need to complete your official application with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services agency. $250 U.S. Citizenship Application Package plus USCIS Filing Fees.
U.S. CITIZENSHIP APPLICATION THROUGH NATURALIZATION USING FORM N-400
U.S. Citizenship Application Form N-400 is used for obtaining U.S. citizenship through naturalization. Only Green Card holders over the age of 18 that meet the eligibility requirements can apply for U.S. citizenship. Lawful Permanent residents who have had a valid Green Card for 5 years prior are eligible to apply for U.S. Citizenship. If married to a U.S. Citizen and have had a Green Card for a minimum of 3 years, you may apply for Citizenship. However, there are some exceptions. If an applicant has served in the United States Armed Forces during war, that individual may obtain citizenship even without first becoming a permanent resident, if he or she was in the United States before enlisting in the US military. Photos and other needed documents must be filed within the completed N-400 form required for U.S. Citizenship. Take a look below at the advantages of obtaining Citizenship and don’t wait any longer!
Advantages of U.S. Citizenship
- Freedom to travel across U.S. borders: Enjoy traveling across the border to any to destination with a U.S. passport. Note that as U.S. citizen can stay out of the country for as long as he or she wants without any restrictions. However, Permanent Residents may lose their status if they spend a certain amount of time outside of the country.
- Collect benefits: Take advantage of U.S. benefits such as medicare, medicaid, and social security.
- Become an elected official: A majority of elected posts in the United States require Citizenship so don’t miss out.
- Become a federal employee: Most federal jobs require U.S. Citizenship. Get the benefits that federal employees get!
- Obtain citizenship for children born abroad: If you are a Citizen and your child was born outside the United States, he or she will automatically become a Citizen as well.
- Bring your family to the United States: As a way to keep families united, the United States allows for Citizens to petition for family members with certain qualifications to come live here permanently. Reunite with your family here in the U.S.!
- Right to vote: As U.S. Citizens we get a right to elect leaders who we feel would serve best. This right is made available only to citizens. Have a say in this country!
Disclaimer: ImmigrationmadeE-Z.com is NOT a government agency nor a law firm. ImmigrationmadeE-Z does not sell USCIS forms, you can find those at USCIS.gov. We simply offer services which provide a complete and easy way to fill out any immigration forms you may need.