Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals
Prepare Your Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals Online!
ImmigrationmadeE-Z provides an easy and effective way to properly prepare and complete your DACA (Form I-821D). Our easy-to-use form guide will ensure that you’ll have everything you need to complete your official application with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services agency. $170 U.S. Citizenship Application Package plus USCIS Filing Fees.
Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals Using Form I-821D Requirements:
Requirements to prove that you entered the U.S. prior to turning 16 years of age, and have lived in the U.S. for at least 5 years and were present U.S. as of June 15th, 2012:
• Financial Records
• Medical Records
• School Records
• Employment Records
• Military Records
To prove that you have been in school, graduated, or in the Military, you must provide the following:
• GED Certificate
• High-school Transcripts
• Report Card
• Military Health Record
• Military Personnel Record
DACA Eligibility Checklist:
• Under the age of 31 before June 15th, 2012.
• Entered the United States before turning 16 years of age.
• You have resided in the U.S. since June 15, 2007 and still live in the U.S.
• Must be in the U.S. when filing the request for deferred action.
• Entered the U.S. without border inspection before June 15th, 2012, or immigration status expired prior to June 15th, 2012.
• Have not been previously convicted of a felony or 3 plus misdemeanors, or pose any serious threat to the national security of the United States.
Disclaimer: ImmigrationmadeE-Z.com is NOT a government agency nor a law firm. ImmigrationmadeE-Z does not sell USCIS forms, you can find those at USCIS.gov. We simply offer services which provide a complete and easy way to fill out any immigration forms you may need.