Prepare Your U.S. Citizenship Application Online!

ImmigrationmadeE-Z provides an easy and effective way to properly prepare and complete your U.S. Citizenship Application (Form N-600). Our easy-to-use form guide will ensure that you’ll have everything you need to complete your official application with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services agency.

$250.00 U.S. Citizenship Application Package plus USCIS Filing Fees.

Certificate of Citizenship Using Form N-600

The N-600 form is filed by someone who wants to claim U.S. Citizenship by taking acting of law while residing in the United States or by being born outside of the country to U.S. citizens parent(s). These are the many ways that an adopted child or biological child can claim U.S. Citizenship by action of law:

  • One parent must be a U.S. Citizen
  • Applying individual lives in United States with legal and physical custody of your U.S. Citizen parent
  • Applicant entered the Untied States for under the law for permanent residence
  • Must be under the age of 18
  • Applicant is the biological child; must have been legitimated while in the custody of your legitimate parent before your 16th birthday
  • Applicant is born out of wedlock and has not been legitimated and mother has naturalized as a U.S. Citizen.

If the applicant has reached the age of 18, but has completed and met all those criteria mentioned above prior to turning 18, along with turning 18 prior to February 27, 2001, the applicant may file form N-600

  • After admission into the United States, the applicant must regularly reside in the country lawfully.

If the applicant is born biologically to U.S. parents outside of the country and would like to claim U.S. citizenship, you will automatically become a U.S. citizen at birth if the following applies to you:

  • Applicant was born to two United States citizen parents, with one of them having residence in U.S. or one of its outlying possessions. The residence of U.S. citizen had to have been prior to your birth
  • Applicant was born with U.S. citizen parent, who prior to applicants birth had been physically present in the United States

Disclaimer: is NOT a government agency nor a law firm. ImmigrationmadeE-Z does not sell USCIS forms, you can find those We simply offer services which provide a complete and easy way to fill out any immigration forms you may need.