Business Visa Application Package
B-1 Business Visa Application Guide Package Description:
The B-1 Business Visa is for those individuals temporarily visiting the United States for business reasons. This visa, also known as a visitor visa, is usually valid anywhere between a few months and up to a year. The timeframe of the visa is dependent based on if the applicant is granted is a single or multiple entry visa.
B-1 Business Visa is solely for business related activities such as meetings, consultations, and conferences. Working is not permitted, nor is any source of income by a source in the United States. There are other visas for people looking to work such as H-1, H-2, and so on. If entering the United States for activities such as medical treatment, tourism, or personal pleasure, you need a B-2 Tourist Visa.
A B-1 Business Visa takes a lot of careful preparation in order to have an error free application, which could be approved right away. After it has been approved, the visa may take anywhere between a couple days to a few weeks before receiving it. This visa allows you to appear at any Port of Entry. There, the CBP official will then determine the amount of time you will be staying for. The date the CBP official came up with will then be stamped on your I-94 card. Departure from the United States must be before or on that date.
If you’re coming to the U.S. for business purposes then get your temporary visitor visa today! In the B-1 Business package you’ll find:
- All the forms needed to get your B-1 Business Visa.
- All the terms and abbreviations needed to break down what every single line in the form means.
- Guide to establishing your ethnic background.
- Descriptions for the B-1 Business and B-2 Tourist Visas.
- Requirements for Eligibility: Various countries which aren’t eligible for Tourist Visa, Visa Waiver Pilot Program, Visa ineligibility Waiver, and Aliens Ineligible to Receive Visas.
- All the procedures for Filling Fees, Completing the Applications Forms, Affidavit of Support.
- Sample Letter of Invitation for B-1 Business Visa Application.
- Translation of Documents.
- All the contact information for the Government Agencies and American Embassies and Consulates.
- FAQ about the B-1 Business application process.
- Checklist for all the required documentation.
- Visa replacements for damaged and lost visas.
- Extending stay or Changing Visas.
- Consular Interview to get the B-1 Business visitor application.
- U.S. Port of Entry.