Tourist Visa Application Package
B-2 Tourist Visa Application Guide Package Description:
The B-2 Tourist Visa is for those individuals temporarily visiting the United States for pleasure or medical reasons. This visa is also known as a tourist visa.
Individuals wanting to come to the United States for business purposes should look at the B-1 Business Visa, which is solely for business related activities such as meetings, consultations, and conferences. There are other visas for people looking to work such as H-1, H-2, and so on.
If you’re coming to the U.S. for personal pleasure or medical purposes then get your temporary tourist visa today! In the B-2 Tourist package you’ll find:
- All the forms needed to get your B-2 Tourist Visa.
- All the terms and abbreviations needed to break down what every single line in the form means.
- Guide to establishing your ethnic background.
- Descriptions for the B-1 Business and B-2 Tourist Visas.
- Requirements for Eligibility: Various countries which aren’t eligible for Tourist Visa, Visa Waiver Pilot Program, Visa ineligibility Waiver, and Aliens Ineligible to Receive Visas.
- All the procedures for Filling Fees, Completing the Applications Forms, Affidavit of Support.
- Sample Letter of Invitation for B-2 Tourist Visa Application.
- Translation of Documents.
- All the contact information for the Government Agencies and American Embassies and Consulates.
- FAQ about the B-2 Tourist application process.
- Checklist for all the required documentation.
- Visa replacements for damaged and lost visas.
- Extending stay or Changing Visas.
- Consular Interview to get the B-2 Tourist application.
- U.S. Port of Entry.