Prepare Your Extension or Change Visa Application Online!

ImmigrationmadeE-Z provides an easy and effective way to properly prepare and complete your Visa Change or Extension (Form I-539). Our easy-to-use form guide will ensure that you’ll have everything you need to complete your official application with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services agency.$200 Change/Extend Visa Stauts Application Package plus USCIS Filing Fees.

Extension or Visa Change Form I-539

The I-539 form is filed by someone who wants to continue their visit in the U.S. It is also meant for changing a nonimmigrant status. This application should be filed prior to your current visa’s expiration date. To avoid problems with the USCIS, you should file it well in advance of the expiration date.

Below are the certain situations in which individuals can file Form I-539:

  • Current holders of B-1, B-2, F-1, M-1, or M-2 visas can apply to stay in the United States longer.
  • If an individual has B-1, B-2, F-1, J-1, J-2, M-1, or M-2 you can apply to change your visa to any of those listed. However, the only exception is that M-1 students can’t change to F-1 student status.
  • In some cases, this form can be used to reinstate status for expired F-1 and M-1 visa holders.
  • Commonwealth of the North Marianas Islands residents that want to apply for status.
  • Recipients of a V nonimmigrant visa can apply for the first time or use this form to extend their status.

Disclaimer: is NOT a government agency nor a law firm. ImmigrationmadeE-Z does not sell USCIS forms, you can find those We simply offer services which provide a complete and easy way to fill out any immigration forms you may need.