F-1 Student Visa Package

Student Visa Application Guide Package Description:

Student Visas include F-1 and M-1 Visas. The difference between both is the the F-1 visa is meant for non-immigrants wanting to study academics and/or language learning programs, while the M-1 visa is meant for non-immigrants wanting to go for vocational studies.

If you are attending a full-time degree or other sort of academic program at a school, college, or other academic institution, which must be must be approved by U.S. Immigration. This visa is valid for as long as it takes to finish the student’s study.

If you are attending a mechanical, technical, cooking, or cosmetology institution or other vocational studying institutions, the M-1 visa is for you. While the F-1 visa is valid for the duration of the study, the M-1 is only valid up to a year, but students may apply for extension which can be up to 3 years.

In this student visa package you’ll find:

  • All the forms needed to get your F-1 or M-1 Student Visas.
  • All the terms and abbreviations needed to break down what every single line in the form means.
  • Guide to establishing your ethnic background.
  • Descriptions for the F-1 and M-1 Visas.
  • Requirements for Eligibility.
  • All the step by step procedures.
  • Translation of Documents.
  • All the contact information for the Government Agencies and American Embassies and Consulates.
  • FAQ about the Student Visa application process.
  • Checklist for all the required documentation.